WHAT IS IT?
The Angelini University Award! is an initiative by Angelini Pharma Česká republika for university students attending university level education in the Czech Republic.
The aim of the contest is to foster multidisciplinary projects that may have a practical applicability, through the promoting of innovation and youth entrepreneurship.
Angelini wants to give participants the opportunity to put their academic knowledge into practice by using it on a project that is in touch with business and social reality. This is one of the ways Angelini Pharmaceutical chose to strengthen its corporate values and to promote the company to the university public, encouraging them to interact with the company in an area of such high importance for society: Health.
The scope of the Angelini University Award! 2017/2018 is Products and Services to fight Antibiotic Resistance.
The subthemes suggested within the motto of this edition are:
- Managing mood disorders (depression);
- Dementia (Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders);
- Fighting against excessive stress;
- Physical activity to psychological condition;
- Mental disorders and myths;
- Neuroses associated with anxiety;
- Quality sleep/Sleep disorders;
- The impact of modern technology on mental health;
- The impact of addictive substances (drugs and alcohol) on mental health;
- New strategies for accessing treatment for psychiatric illnesses;
- Psychological development in children.